Stamily is the combination of stammer and family and is an international association for people who stutter by people who stutter. The goal of the association is to raise awareness, build a community, organize events and share stories. People who stutter from any country in the world can become a member and contribute to the organisation. More information can be found at: https://stamily.org/
Are you a member of a self-help organisation that is not a member of ISA yet? See here more info about becoming a member: https://www.isastutter.org/become-a-member
A membership of ISA has several benefits, including:
– Access to resources to help your association develop.
– Taking part in a global process of improving understanding about stuttering throughout the world.
– Taking part in ISA projects.
– Voting rights at ISA meetings and involvement in World Congresses for People Who Stutter and other events initiated by the ISA.
– Having ISA Newsletter “One Voice” being mailed to your organization.