Help guide the ISA by completing this survey!
The ISA wants to learn more about members and non-members to help us understand where we need to put most of our focus. What resources you have, what resources you need, areas of importance to you and others are all essential questions we’re interested in, so that we can help you best!
You don’t need to be a member of the ISA to participate, but we do only want one response from each participating organization that helps people who stutter. Please be sure to provide your contact details so we can validate your responses and follow up on any further questions we might have.
Thank you so much!
Meeting of the Board – February
In February the board discussed the range of work currently going on and we’re really excited to welcome new people helping us with the broad work of the ISA
- Kelly Snow helping us with the production of One Voice
- Tim Kincaid and Bob Wellington helping is with the treasurer work of the ISA
- Sharon Voss helping with communications
We’re also progressing with follow up on invoices, planning for the 2017 International Stuttering Awareness Day Online Conference, and the work for the 2018 joint conference in Hiroshima is progressing well, with the theme announced in the last newsflash.
One Voice 39
Have you got a story you want to share? Please get in touch with us!
We’re currently asking for articles for our next edition of One Voice in May 2017, contact us at email@example.com.
- Annie Bradberry – USA (Chair)
- Bruce Imhoff – Australia (Vice Chair)
- Pam Mertz – USA (Secretary)
- Andri Bjarnason – Iceland
- Anja Herde – Germany
- Dhruv Gupta- India (Communications & Website)
- Joseph Nsubuga – Uganda
- Keisuke Saito- Japan
- Mitch Trichon – USA